Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back to School!


September came as I knew it would, and it was back to work for me! Life is so different now, and I sympathize so much with the many families out there who juggle work, home, and family. Thankfully, I have a wonderful job doing something I enjoy-- teaching music to children. Here we are at the back to school picnic at PS#1 Elementary School, and playing around in my office, giving Orion an early introduction to musical instruments. He looks like a natural, doesn't he?












Michael is working from home as well as teaching video editing part-time at a performing arts high school. And taking care of the baby when he's at home. Quite the mulit-tasker! So he and Orion are getting lots of bonding time in their mornings together. I'm so thankful that my husband is so amazing.

The Collins boys at bath time!









2 comments:

  1. Ah I love that you posted a bathtime picture of baby and dad! One of these days I'm going to get one of those of my guys--both are definitely picture worthy in the buff ;)

    Orion is the most beautiful baby--I love looking at pictures of him. Can't wait to see him in person!

    ReplyDelete