Just after the New Year, we went for a walk at the beach and saw a group of people playing volleyball. Michael has been looking for a beach volleyball group to play with for a while now, so we asked them if they were a group that he could join. It turns out it was a meet-up group and he could join! I'm so happy-- each Saturday, Michael can play volleyball with really good players right at our nearby beach. These pictures are from the first day we went. I enjoyed watching Michael do his thing, and watching Orion discover sand. It's fun to watch Michael-- he's really a good player. You wouldn't know it's been over a year since he played, except for his very sore muscles he came home with... These Saturday games are also a great excuse to get to the beach!
I thought this next picture was too funny-- kids sledding in swim trunks on a pile of sand. A true California winter scene!
my favorite pic is the last one. He looks so sweet in these photos!
ReplyDelete