Orion's first birthday was celebrated twice-- his actual birthday was spent camping with the students of PS#1 on its annual camp-out. Last year, Orion was born on the Monday following the school camping trip, and this year, his birthday fell right on the first night of the trip! I was a bit worried about this, because I was expected to be at the camp-out, but I wasn't going to be away from my baby on his first birthday! So I got the okay to have Michael and Orion come too. It turned out to be a very fun time, and Orion enjoyed himself immensely. He had hoards of kids paying attention to him, lots of dirt to play in and fresh air. Michael brought a cupcake for him to eat while we sang to him, which he enjoyed thoroughly. Here are some pics from our little birthday camping trip!
A Happy Camper!

No comments:
Post a Comment