Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sisters Weekend!

 

















Unbelievably, both of my sisters and I are expecting babies right now, so I couldn't resist going to Washington to see them and have some bonding time.  Lauren is due in May, I'm due in June, and Anna in July! We got  pampered at a spa, had dinner at the Olympia waterfront, and spent a day with our parents in Chehalis.  I'm so glad we were able to share this special time together. 


















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pics! Nice that you could all get together and that it's worked out to have babies together. The cousins will be very close. I have you set up on my google reader so it lets me know when you update your blog. It's nice to finally have updated stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pic of you guys!!! That is too cool that you all were pregnant, and got together!

    ReplyDelete