




We had a visit from
Michael's mom Jolynn, sister Claire, and nephew Caleb, in March. To my surprise, they and Michael had been planning a baby shower for me. I didn't suspect a thing until about an hour before, when I was sitting home alone wondering where everyone was... The shower was given at our church, with wonderful food, games, and friends. And gifts, of course! Special thanks to Claire, for organizing the shower. My favorite game was the "dirty diaper" game, where she had melted chocolate bars into diapers, and you had to guess what kind of candy bar it was. Yuck and yum at the same time!
Michael's mom Jolynn, sister Claire, and nephew Caleb, in March. To my surprise, they and Michael had been planning a baby shower for me. I didn't suspect a thing until about an hour before, when I was sitting home alone wondering where everyone was... The shower was given at our church, with wonderful food, games, and friends. And gifts, of course! Special thanks to Claire, for organizing the shower. My favorite game was the "dirty diaper" game, where she had melted chocolate bars into diapers, and you had to guess what kind of candy bar it was. Yuck and yum at the same time!
Looks like a success! Glad it went well and you had a fun time. We were going to send something, but decided to wait until closer to when the baby comes.
ReplyDelete