Orion's focusing on things like his mobile and is starting to enjoy playing with toys
We're seeing him smile much more, and we love to try to get smiles out of him. They are very hard to capture on camera-- he hasn't learned to pose yet. =)
Our first 4th of July with Orion turned out really well. We were invited to a friend's party at her Marina del Rey apartment village right on the marina. We could hang out in the club house, swim in the pool, eat lots of food, and watch the fireworks over the marina from the comfort of poolside chairs. This was a perfect solution for celebrating the 4th with a 6 week old baby! He did very well, and only had one crying spell the whole time we were there.


As you can see, he slept right through the fireworks, just as we expected!

Looks like you are both great parents and Orion appears to be a pretty good baby. The colic and baby acne will go away, just make sure you still take pics. That's one thing I regret with Camille. I realize now I can always photoshop that stuff. Glad your 4th was good.
ReplyDeleteOh I love my Little O ... baby bird! I got your text. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Nice stuff!
ReplyDelete