In the hustle and bustle of December, it's easy to overlook Michael's birthday, but this year we managed to really celebrate Michael's 35th! My father was in town that weekend (he must have brought the rain from Washington-- it was a wet weekend!), and he accompanied Michael, Orion and I to the Cirque du Soleil show in the big tent by the Santa Monica Pier. It was amazing!!! We loved the costumes, live music, gorgeous choreography, stunning feats, and variety. Definitely a first class entertainment. Orion enjoyed it too, when he wasn't asleep.


Then on Michael's actual birthday two days later, we had a family dinner and birthday cake. My two brothers Niel and Hans was there, as well as my dad, and our niece Astrid. Happy Birthday Michael!! May this be a wonderful year for you.

aww!! I love the pic with Niel, Hans, and everyone. What a fun way to celebrate!!! Sad I wasn't there.
ReplyDelete