

We attended the first Tom and Marilyn Rasmussen Family Reunion this August. It was a wonderful week that we'll always remember. For the first time in years, all of my parents' children and grandchildren assembled under one roof. We were privileged to stay in a beautiful vacation home on the Puget Soun

d in Indianola, WA. It was a huge house that gave us all plenty of room to hang out, play games, roast marshmallows in the back yard, make yummy meals, and walk down a trail to the beautiful tide pools of the Puget Sound. The kids enjoyed looking at crabs and starfish and shells, and all the boys had fun digging for monster clams. We kayaked, dived off the wooden pier, and just had a blast being together. Now that there are going to be 4 new grandchildren, I think we need to schedule the next Rasmussen Reunion. Thanks, Mom and Dad, for a great experience!
He guys, how fun!! I'm glad you have a blog, now I can follow your lives more closely, love ya, hope to see you soon, love Es
ReplyDelete